Here’s a theme-based short summary of my ongoing or recently concluded research projects.
- I am currently in the management team of the research network AlgoCult (Algorithmic Cultures and the Digitalization of the public sector), funded by the Norwegian Research Council (SAMKUL program). Main partners: Kristiania University College, NTNU, University of Oslo, University of Bergen. Network manager: Miria Grisot.
Big Data platforms in the oil and gas business:
- Since 2015, I am part of Sirius (Center for Scalable Data Access in the Oil and Gas Domain), funded by the Norwegian Research Council (SFI program, 2015-2023). Main partners: University of Oslo, NTNU, University of Oxford, Equinor, Schlumberger, DNVGL, Kadme, IBM. Center leader: Arild Waaler.
- This poster nicely summarizes some of our ongoing work in Sirius, based on a use-centered approach.
- In 2012-2015, I was a member of the project Digital Oil (Doil), funded by the Norwegian Research Council (VERDIKT program). Main partners: NTNU, Statoil, NTNU Social Research, ConocoPhillips. Project manager: Eric Monteiro.
Environmentally sustainable information infrastructures:
- In 2016-2018, I participated in the project MULTICS (Multi-scoped infrastructuring: Forming a knowledge infrastructure for ILTER Network, funded by the Academy of Finland. http://interact.oulu.fi/multics. Project manager: Helena Karasti.
- In 2017-2018, I was co-PI and work package leader in the project InfraData (Infrastructuring Internet of Things in Public Governance), funded by the Norwegian Research Council (IKTPLUSS program). Main partners: NTNU, University of Oslo, University of Edinburgh, Washington University, LSE. Project manager: Miria Grisot.