- DIFT1005 (campus-based) & INFT1008 (online-based) – Datstøttet Samhandling (in Norwegian; responsbile for CSCW module); with Birgit Krogstie and Geir Ove Rosvold
- TDT4257 Digital Service Innovation (assignment coordinator); with Eric Monteiro
- TDMA5004 – Planlegging av forskningsprosjekt (Lecturer; with Olav Skundberg)
- IT3010 – Research-based Innovation Methodologies in Computer and Information Science (Lecturer; with Babak Farshchian)
- DT111 – Empirical Software Engineering (in conjunction with IT3010) (Lecturer)
- TDT4257 – Digital Service Innovation (Lecturer: Eric Monteiro; I was the assignment coordinator)
- IT1604 – Digital Society (in Norwegian)
Recurrent, since 2015:
- TDT4257 – Digital Service Innovation (in Spring 2017 with Eric Monteiro)
- IT3010 – Research-based Innovation Methodologies in Computer and Information Science (2016, 2017 with Babak Farshchian)
- DT8108 – Topics in Information Technology (Spring 2017)
Supervisor for PhD candidate Tangni Dahl-Jørgensen and co-supervisor for PhD candidate Kathrine Vestues, Department of Computer Science, NTNU.
Currently supervising 5 master students, Department of Computer Science, NTNU.